School Rules/Behavior Plan
primary goal at Whale Branch Middle School is to provide a safe and
positive environment and quality services that are conductive to
learning and responsive to the students and the community. The
establishment of a discipline policy is authorized by the district's
policy. We will implement a new school-wide plan that focuses on five
Faculty, staff, and students will:
Safety: Maintain an atmosphere in school that is safe and secure for all.
Order: Conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times.
Respect: Demonstrate respect for others and themselves.
On Task: Be on task at all times.
Respect and protect all property. The intent of our discipline plan is
to encourage all students to demonstrate self-discipline, respect, and
responsibility. Students will be held responsible for his/her choice of
behavior and be aware of the consequences.
We will not tolerate any disruption in learning.
- We will not tolerate drugs, weapons, threats, or violence in our school.
- Everyone will accept responsibility and be accountable for their actions.
- We will not tolerate disrespect of any kind.
- We will not tolerate the harassment of another students because of race, religion or gender.
- We will not tolerate the use of profane language,
- We will not tolerate any unsafe or unclean campuses or buses.