New Student Enrollment
What to Expect When Enrolling Your Child
parent or guardian must be present when enrolling a new student. When
you enter the main office, ask to speak with Mrs. Thomas, our guidance
clerk. She will provide you with the necessary paperwork to complete and
collect the appropriate documentation and identificiation. Please call
843-466-3000 with any questions.
What to Bring
following documents are required when enrolling a new student. All
official records will be requested from previous school upon eligibility
to enroll, however not having all required documents will delay the
- Parent/Guardian Identification: Identification required from the parent or guardian enrolling the student
- Proof of Residence:
This document must match the address that you use to register your
child. You may bring in a paystub or recent electric bill (official
mail with your name and address on it).
- Proof of Guardianship:
If a student does not reside with their natural or adoptice parent(s),
proof of legal guardianship approval through the court system is
- Proof of Immunization: South Carolina law requires all students provide immunization information.
- Official Withdrawal Documentation: Documentation of proper withdrawal from previous school including most recent grades must be provided.
- Student's Social Security Card
Student's Birth Certificate
- Special Service Records (if applicable): Students
receiving special services as part of their Individualized Education
Program (IEP) or Section 504 Accommodation Plan are asked to bring the
most current copy of their documentation. Special services and
accommodations may not be provided until records are recieved and