Mission and Vision Statements
- All students can be successful in school and must be challenged to achieve excellence.
- All students and faculty must treat each other with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- All students have a right to a safe, clean, and healthy learning environment.
are entitled to a variety of learning opportunities that broaden their
core knowledge, enrich their lives, and build confidence.
- Technology is critical to the learning process and will be available to all students,
- Administrators, teachers, students, parents, and the community share responsibility for the support of every student's success.